Cleaning Chickens

I am looking for a recipe for stain removal, using non toxic household products. I would like to use it on my Silkie Chickens to remove the water stains that they get on their pom poms! Can anyone help?

Michelle from Broadford, Australia

If you go to a website backyardchickens dot com you will find an answer doing a search. I'm not sure exactly what to tell you, except that website has so many people that have had chickens for so long, someone will be able to help if the search engine doesn't find an answer. good luck

I'm thinking a mild shampoo might do the job.

Perhaps something like a tearless baby shampoo?

Best of luck!

Cheryl

Yes, shampoo will do the trick. Just put them in warm water, suds em up, rinse, and blow dry! Backyard chicken is awesome!

Pets BirdsSeptember 9, 2008
Large dog sitting near chickens.
Training a Dog Not to Chase Chickens
Chickens in a Garden
Benefits of Chickens for Your Garden
Pet chicken in the backyard.
Pet Chickens Information and Photos
chickens in their pen
Keeping Chickens Safe in Hot Weather
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 22, 2017 at 10:34:38 PM on 10.0.1.55 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.