DogsPets

Hartz Tooth Scrubber Gets Dog Teeth Clean

We thought our dog's teeth would need to be cleaned by the vet -- an expensive proposition! But, as luck had it, we bought him a Hartz Tooth Scrubber for Christmas, and it has eliminated almost all of the tartar. It's an oblong shaped chew toy, with tightly spaced wheels containing tiny rubber teeth. As he chews, the wheels turn and "scrub" his teeth and gums. He loves chewing it, and for about $4, it saved us a lot of money.

By zballoongirl

Here's a picture of the product. It usually costs between 3 and 4 dollars.

Yes, that's it! Thanks for the photo, Thrifty_Fun host!

It comes in various colors. Ours is green and white. This really works!

Where did you purchase it? I've checked PetsMart and they don't have it.

Walgreen's has them online. They may carry them in their stores also.

http://www.walg  mp;id=prod999393

This toy almost killed our dog. Not well made. She didn't have it for long before the end popped off and she accidentally swallowed it. It got lodged in her intestines causing her to get violently ill. Two surgeries later, she's on the mend but not out of the woods yet. Please don't buy this toy - the multiple parts can come apart and are just the right size to get lodged in your dogs intestines and cause HUGE problems.

Where can I buy this product? My dog absolutely loves this toy and is sad when she doesn't have it. Please tell me exactly where I can find them!

Our dog loves the dental tooth scrubber. We have not been able to find them anywhere -please help.

Does anyone know where I can get them anymore? I have looked everywhere and cannot find them. My dog loves this toy so much she takes it to bed with her. She is currently one number six, and it is almost done with! I tried the link posted and it didn't work! Please help!

Please pay attention to Amanda's March 1, 2007, guest post. This item is VERY dangerous.

One of our dogs started gagging on the one of the end pieces last night, and we were able to pull it from his throat before he choked to death or swallowed it.

We contacted Hartz and asked that they let us know today what action they will take to notify consumers. We did not hear back, so we'll e-mail and call again tomorrow.

Pets DogsApril 21, 2005
Woman Grinding teeth and massaging jazz.
Teeth Grinding Treatment
Flipper Teeth
Buying Flipper Teeth Kits
Man with a sore mouth.
Caring for Your Gums After a Tooth Extraction
Girl Holding her Lost Tooth
Tooth Fairy Ideas
👒
🐰
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 21, 2017 at 10:19:50 PM on 10.0.0.28 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.