Easy Breakfast Loaf

Do this once a week before your week starts. Adjust volume accordingly depending on the number of people in your household.

1. In large bowl, mix dozen eggs.

2. Mix in one full roll of cooked sausage (like Jimmy Dean). I just pan fry this making sure to scramble it into tiny pieces and drain oil before adding it to the raw eggs.

3. Crumbled bacon. To save money, I used the pre-made packs of real bacon bits.

Mix everything together and pour into pre-greased loaf pans. Bake at 350 for around 30 minutes or until inside is done.

Let it cool and slice. Put the slices in zip lock bags for easy reheating and disposal. This lasts for at least a week in the fridge. Microwave for 45 seconds to 1 minute. 2 loaf pans (12 eggs recipe amount above) will give you about 10 slices, or breakfast for two 5 days of the week.

Perfect breakfast bowl replacement.

I forgot to mention that I also add slices of cheese to the loaf pan before I put it in the oven. I just use a fork to push the cheese down into the egg (but not to the bottom). This is way better than Hardee's breakfast bowl!! Also perfect for anybody on a Low-carb diet... :)

pookie

Quick Breakfast Ideas, Healthy muesli breakfast with milk
Quick Breakfast Ideas
Food and Recipes Recipes BreakfastJanuary 20, 2005
Grilled Meat Loaf
Grilled Meat Loaf Recipes
Sausage Breakfast Burritos
Sausage Breakfast Burritos
Ham Loaf
Ham Loaf Recipes
🎉
🎄