Using Bed Sheets As Tablecloths

A lot of people told me I can use bed sheets for tablecloths at my wedding reception!

What size bed sheets can you use for banquet tables sized 60" and 70" round? And for 6ft and 8ft rectangle tables?

All bedsheets say on the tag how big they are. Look in the store for the size you want. Since our table was round, my Mom just put a mattress pad on the table, cut around it with a wide margin hanging down, then took it up and folded it into quarters, then trimmed any ragged spots. She took it to her sewing machine and hemmed it, then did the same for a bedsheet. There are nice bedsheets at the thrift shops too!

You can use a bedsheet as table cover and cover it up with a transparent tablecover. It will look good and will protect the bedsheet from spoiling.

Vintage Bed Sheets
Crafts Using Bed Sheets
Weddings DecorationsSeptember 23, 2007
Bed Sheet Tent
Uses for Bed Sheets
Cookie sheet
Uses for Old Cookie Sheets
A garden bed made from an old blue bed.
Make a Garden "Bed" Out of an Old Bed Frame
Dining table with a nice tablecloth.
Saving Money on Tablecloths