Stabilizing a Papasan chair

I bought an oh so comfy Papasan chair, the ones with the big round bowl shape. When we sit in it, it slips and slides! I've tried the drawer sticky liner and a towel, but they were no help.

Hi, I had that problem too. I had my husband bring me some plastic zip ties and I positioned the chair to how I wanted it (more upright) then zip tied the bowl to the base and clipped off the excess plastic of the tie. Bingo. Eventually, I gave my chair away and all I did was clip the plastic ties and they could have the chair however they wanted. Worked like a charm!

Home and Garden Home Improvement Furniture RepairJanuary 25, 2008
Chairback Caddy
Making a Chair Caddy
Fixing Chair Caster Wheels
Fixing Chair Caster Wheels
Recycled wooden chair planter.
Making a Chair Planter
Office chair with lime green cushions.
Fixing a Squeaky Office Chair