Sam (Jack Russell/Poodle)

Sam is a 3 year old Jack Russell/poodle. I rescued Sam from the Humane Society in Yakima, WA. Sam brings me small stuffed animals and I toss them for him to retrieve or we play tug a war. Sam has become my best friend, he sleeps on my bed at night, is a good watch dog.

Sam is precious and I know he appreciates you as much as you love him!

Oh my goodness! He's absolutely adorable! :) I'd love to have one that looks just like him. I had a Schnoodle (Schnauzer-Poodle mix) who passed away last year and I miss her terribly. :(

I have a Jack Russell named Eddie. He had so much energy the first year I thought this is like no dog I've ever had. But he settled down after puppyhood & he is a wonderful dog. He sleeps with me every night & is a great watch dog. I have spoiled him rotten but dogs are so much company, I have had one my entire life. Everytime one of them gets old & I have to have them put to sleep it is so painful I say I will not ever have another one. Then after a period of time I see one & cannot stand it so I end up with another dog.

My jack-russell, Twider ,whom I found last year just came into heat. We are hoping its by our poodle, Pooh. We don't know for sure yet but we're keeping our fingers crossed!:) Your doggie is so cute we hope he keeps good health and you do too! thx for reading my story!

I love my jackapoo...he's just the best dog ever. He came from a toy poodle and jack russell, he is full grown at about 11 pounds. Very smart, great temperment, loves to snuggle. He howls quietly while my son reads, he is quite vocal. He plays so cute, tosses his toys to us, and does little flips and turns when he retrieves. He has been pretty easy to house train as far as puppies go. I think this breeding is perfect.

Hi, I have a Jackapoo named Dexter who looks just like your dog. Dexter is so loving and gentle and has such a fun loving personality. I couldn't ask for a better dog.

We have a Jackaroo named Buzz, and we echo your sentiments about them being the best dogs ever, their intellect, the snuggling, just a natural ham.

I also have a Jackapoo. His name is Binx and he is three years old and he is like my child. Very very smart and loves to give and receive affection. He is considered a grandchild to my parents and went trick or treating for the first time this year (he was a cowboy).

Cute! I just love Poodle Mixes. I have two Chipoos (Chihuahua-poodle mix) myself. They are the best dogs ever. I found this cool site dedicated to Poodle Mixes (http://www.poodlemixes.org). You should check it out. It is just starting out, but growing quickly.

Cute Jackapoo! More Jackapoo pictures available at http://www.designermixes.org

I too have a Jackapoo named Teddy! He's an awesome little dog. I'm so glad to see several other people who share my love for the Jackapoos.

Sam looks like a puppy. It is hard to image him being 3 from that photo. He is a cutie.

We just got a rescue doggie, Angel, from Wisconsin that was supposed to have been part Bichon and Poodle. After she was groomed she looks more like a Jack Russell Poodle, more on the Poodle side. Please give us a side view of Sam when you can. Angel has only been with us for 14 days. She loves to go outside so we leave two leads on her at all times, she likes to chew through them. The nylon rope she does not chew. She was so badly abused for the first two years of her life. She is so scared of everything. She still does not come to us when we call her and will run to the other side of the room. We have to catch the nylon lead and hold it till we sit on the floor. We have to shorten the lead till she allows us to pet her. She will then sit on our laps. It will take time and lots of love. The vet said there was an amazing difference in her already. Does anyone else have a dog that looks like this? She is groomed very short.

Liz

I have a 9 week old puppy they say he is a Jack Russel and poodle mix. I just want to know how big he will get.

Jack-a-poos are the most amazing dogs ever! My Zepplin is almost 3 and he is the smartest dog ever! He is very loyal and just loves nothing more than to play and have his belly rubbed! He is so loving and a bed hog too!! We are looking into getting another jack-a-poo, but have had no luck in finding one! If anyone knows where I might be able to find one, please, please let me know!! Thanks.

Cute or what?

Jack Russel Terrier Mix
Jack Russell Terrier Mix Photos
Pets Pet PagesJuly 26, 2006
small curly white dog
Jack Russell/Poodle Mix Photos
Poodle Skirt
Making a Poodle Skirt
Poodle Breed Information and Photos
Poodle Breed Information and Photos
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Jack Sparrow Costume
🎉
🎄