Where Do I Buy Odoban?

Where can I buy Odoban?

By guera from Hobbs, NM

I have seen it at Ingle's and Walmart. In the cleaning solutions aisle.

They sell it at the Home Depot.

March 30, 2011 Flag

Can you buy Odoban at a regular store or does have to be bought online? I am trying to get urine out of my carpet.

By Jen from MI

Where Do I Buy Odoban?

I always get it at Sam's Club. I have cats so you have to have Odoban. (05/12/2010)

Where Do I Buy Odoban?

There is a list of stores on their website here: http://www.odoban.com/where-to-buy.php (05/12/2010)

By Kaelle

Where Do I Buy Odoban?

I read somewhere it's sold exclusively to Wal Mart/Sam's Club. My friends and I make our own and it works great. I think it was from Thriftyfun.

Urine B Gone: 1 teaspoon baking soda, 1 teaspoon "Dawn&quot, and 16oz. peroxide. Put in a spray bottle. Spray on stain, "do not blot", let air dry. (05/12/2010)

By keeper60

Where Do I Buy Odoban?

I recently saw Odoban at Home Depot, too. (05/13/2010)

By Southern Saver

Where Do I Buy Odoban?

I have only found it at Sam's. I haven't checked their website to see if it is on there. I do love that stuff! (05/14/2010)

By punksmom

Where Do I Buy Odoban?

The stronger heavy duty Odoban can be purchased from Sam's online, and they get it to you quickly. My mom found the other Odoban that you can dilute to different strengths in Sam's. I used the stronger stuff and it works wonders. I haven't used the other type on really bad odors yet. (05/14/2010)

By momof4Ks

Screenshot of Odoban's website.
Odoban Reviews
Consumer Advice Product FinderMarch 30, 2011
Photo of homemade orange jello.
Homemade Jello (Gelatin) Recipes
Homemade Water Guns
Homemade Water Guns
Internet Advertising Trick
Avoiding Advertising Tricks
Buy Now, Pay Later Catalogs
Buy Now, Pay Later Catalogs