Removing My Phone Number From Google

Thanks so much for the post about Google's reverse phone book. I couldn't find the removal instructions. Could someone help those of us that are computer illiterate?

Thank you,
Ellen from Maricopa, CA

enter your number into google and then click the link at the top that lists your phone number to get to the removal page that has a link that says:

Request to have your name removed from this list

Or use the link below:

http://www.google.com/intl/en/help/pbremoval.html

Well another way if you want to do it is to get a new phone number and have it NOT listed in the phone book.This is what I did years ago.It costs a few bucks a month to be unlisted and you don't get bothered by telemarketers.If someone wants my number I tell them to call information where the number will be given out. I don't believe it is listed in a reverse directory either.

Hey there K ...a very special thanks go to you for suppling that google web site. I went to each site it mentions after you get into that site and removed our phone number. Never realized there were so many places to get a number from.Thanks again ever so much. :o)

Thanks, K, for giving us that removal website.I went in and removed my phone number from Google. I, like Ellen, couldn't find the original link to remove it. God bless you!

Put your number into the Google search engine, and when it comes up on the next screen, click on your number. The next screen will have a line on it asking if you wish to remove your number from Google. Follow the directions. At the bottom of the page, you will find a list of other search engines where you can also remove your number.

Thanks everyone, I appreciate you taking your time to help. Ellen

Computers Internet TipsApril 12, 2007
Phone Holder
Making a Phone Holder for a Cordless Phone
Pink Silicone Cell Phone Case
Cleaning a Silicone Cell Phone Case
Cell Phone User Making call with Card
Saving Money on Phone Cards
Stack of Old Phone Books
Uses for Old Phone Books
🎉
🎄