Use Hair Scrunchies as Christmas Bows

I am not using ribbon, paper, or any other kind of bows this year on my packages going to girls with long hair. I am going to buy those little fabric scrunchies and make a bow out of them. This way the bow is not just decorative, but useful. I was thinking of this today, I usually use paper bows or have the children color pieces of paper, cut them into strips, then tie the curly papers together. This always works nice also. I like the hair scrunchie idea, because it is a gift itself!

By Robyn Fed from Hampton, TN

Robin, I like the way you're always thinking of ways to be a "double blessing" to others. Thumbs up for you!

Holidays and Parties Christmas Gift WrappingAugust 11, 2010
Homemade Hair Bows
Homemade Hair Bows
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink
Cleaning Hair Bows
Cleaning Hair Bows