Eden Pure Comfort Zone Heaters

I can't find any reviews online about Comfort Zone heaters. I was wondering if they are worth it?

Katie from Davenport

My parents have one and they love it. They can move it to another room if they need to, the cabinet doesn't get hot. They set the thermostat and it cycles on and off as needed.

My mom has one and she likes it because it doesn't get hot, so she doesn't have to worry about the dog, cat, or grandkid getting burned. She also said it didn't raise her electric bill too much!

My friend has one and she said it cut her heating bill in half. I am thinking about getting one also.

I got one and LOVE it. We have a old house that gets remodeled as we go. Which means less then 1/2 the rooms have insulation. We use it upstairs where we sleep. Last year I didn't go up there at all in the winter. It was to cold, and this year with a brand new baby something had to be done. I sleep with a pile of mlankets, socks and all, and last night I had to throw off the covers because I was to lazy to go down the hall to turn the heater down. We haven't got an electric bill yet, but I am sooo superized it worked to heat our whole upstairs

EdenPure heaters are overpriced and overhyped. Many of their claims are misleading or just plain wrong. The

following web site gives good information based on solid scientific and engineering principles. You can buy a good space heater of better quality and the same energy efficiency for about $60.

http://www.wcpo.com/content/news/lo ... 7527da3d-ad3f-423a-933a-e5dcde00b12f

Got mine last night around 5:30, the fan blew at 1:30, the burn smell was strong and the heater was hot. I decided to get my money back. I called and was told I am responsible for shipping the defective product back. The cost is around $30, more with insurance, which I have to buy. I reported this to the Better Business Bureau because the return policy clearly states, "We will only refund shipping costs if the return is a result of our error". It's somebody's error, but not mine. If you intend to buy a Comfort Zone heater, better asked if you get a defective product, what are your options. I had two options, return it and get it fixed, wait over three weeks to get it back, or have a part mailed to me for me to fix it. Ask questions before you buy, I learned my lesson.

A comparison of value and product is now available in Consumer Reports magazine or on-line

Consumer Advice Product Reviews House and Home Space HeatersOctober 17, 2008
Baseboard Heater in front of Window
Baby Proofing Baseboard Heaters
Infrared Heater
Infrared Heating Tips and Reviews
Mixed Breed Dog Photos and Information
Pit Bull
Is My Pit Bull Full Blooded?