Removing Makeup On Linen Shirt

How do I remove makeup on cotton/linen shirt?

azorseck

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I have had the very best luck using Stain Stick by Spray N Wash. It is really great for getting out greasy and protein based stains. It actually works better the longer it sits, so I would rub it on (both sides of the fabric if possible) and let it sit a day. Then wash the garment. Check and see if it all came out before drying, if not, reapply (though I have seldom found a need to do that).

Home and Garden Cleaning Clothing StainsApril 15, 2008
Mascara
Removing Eye Makeup Stains from Fabric
Decorated and embellished fabric calendar.
Decorating a Linen Wall Calendar
Removing Halloween Makeup
Removing Halloween Makeup
Nice light blue dress shirt.
Making Shirt Collars Last Longer
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 12:15:40 PM on 10.0.0.96 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.