Colors for Kitchen with Light Gray Tiles

I need help in deciding colors for my kitchen. My floor is light gray tiles. I can't afford to re-do the floor, but would like ideas on colors that would match light gray.
Thanks,
Cindy from Veazie, Maine

Gray is a neutral, anything goes with it! Especially pretty colors:lemon yellow, peach, coral, rosy pink, aqua, sky blue, mauve. Here's an example: use lots of white(like cabinets), lemon yellow on the walls, and curtains in a print with lots of lemon yellow in it.

I've had many color schemes in my kitchens in 53 years of marriage. With gray you could go with red and white. If your cubboards are white you can go in any direction. Shades of turquoise and navy with a dash of yellow in your accessories would be cheery and friendly.

Heather blue and white with a splash of yellow would be pretty. I'm also thinking silver or chrome more than gold or brass accent.

Moss green and coral goes well with gray and add black or white accent.

You can do so many things with gray. I would go with a light color to brighten up the kitchen. Light peach, yellow, sage green, even a very pale lavender or blue would work well.

We live in a rental house and our kitchen is eggplant purple. We have grey tiles and back splash. It is a grape vine and bird motif. The top part of the wall is a cream and the bottom is purple. All the trim is white. I was shocked at first. Every one that visits loves the kitchen. I guess it grows on you.

When we visited New England, I was struck with the natural colors of that region...gray, lavendar, blue, moss green, sand. If I had the choice in your area, the earth's natural colors is what I would go for. Hope you have a nice big window in your kitchen, too.

Check out my kitchen color blog for some information on what your trying to do: http://kitchencolors.wordpress.com/ ... lors-central-to-your-kitchen-design/

Take your time and make sure whatever colors you choose that you LOVE THEM!

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating KitchenAugust 28, 2007
Removing Moss from Asphalt Roof Tiles
Removing Moss from Asphalt Roof Tiles
Coloring Gray Hair
Coloring Gray Hair
ARDELL Gray Magic Color Additive
Ardell Gray Magic Color Additive Reviews
Best Christmas Light Shows. House decorated in white Christmas lights
Best Christmas Light Shows
🎄