Getting Credit For Naturemade Vitamin Purchases

The Naturemade Vitamin Co. has a rebate/coupon function on line. You enter the code printed on the box and score points toward coupons for your next purchase. These are substantial coupons - I have one for $7 off!

By Pam from Los Angeles

Editors Note: Here is the website for Naturemade.

You need to sign up for the Wellness Rewards program to take advantage of this.

Do you have a Walgreens in your area? They often have Nature-Made products on sale, buy one get one free. I've often buy one for $10.99 which I get $7 off, and I get one free too, making my final purchase two bottles for $4--a price I can't beat.

Sometimes Target will get special purchases of certain Nature Made products that are packaged in twos--for their buy one get one free sale. I've used my coupons there too.

How do you get Credit For Naturemade Vitamin Purchases?

Health & Beauty AdviceNovember 7, 2006
Cute Guinea Pig
Giving Vitamin Supplements to Guinea Pigs
What is a Good Credit Score?
What is a Good Credit Score?
Homemade Vitamin Water
Homemade Vitamin Water Recipes
Credit Report on Table
Raising Your Credit Score