Cardboard Tube From A Fabric Bolt As A Curtain Rod - Categories:

Window TreatmentsDecorating

Cardboard Tube From A Fabric Bolt As A Curtain Rod

I used the round tube from a fabric bolt for a curtain rod once and it worked wonderfully! I had some contact paper in the wood-look pattern and covered the tube with it and on the ends I poofed up some fabric and covered the ends with it and rubberbands. Being it was a smaller sized window I used one curtain panel and pulled it to one side. It turned out terrific. And best of all, it cost nothing since I had it all on hand.

You can get the cardboard tubes from any fabric store since they throw them away anyway and most are glad to give them to you.

By Kat

Can you post a picture of what it looks like? I am curious, for I would like to make one. Thank you.

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating Window TreatmentsJanuary 30, 2005
Metal Door
Attaching a Curtain Rod to a Metal Door
Curtain Rod
Installing a Curtain Rod
Making Cardboard Box Playhouses
Making Cardboard Box Playhouses
Cleaning a Shower Curtain
Cleaning a Shower Curtain
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 24, 2016 at 8:42:33 AM on 10.0.1.69 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.