Put Tape Over Address on Packages

When sending a package in the mail, after I write the address with a felt-tip marker, I cover it with tape or melted white candle wax. It is then protected from the rain or snow. I also put tape over the return address so I don't have to worry about the addresses being smeared!

By dwedenoja from New Creek, WV

Tape yes. Wax never. Not only will is stain the paper you are sending it on, but the Postal workers might mistake it for a substance that is lethal or at least leaking and dangerous.

Tape is so cheap at the dollar stores so do keep the addresses protected. This advice is from dating a postal worker once. And this was before 9/11.

Man Delivering a Fragile Package
Tips for Shipping Packages
Organizing MiscellaneousJuly 30, 2010
A blank address book
Address Book Tips and Tricks
Finding Free Address Labels
Finding Free Address Labels
Address Book on White Background
Other Uses for Address Books
duct tape flip flops
Making Duct Tape Flip Flops
🎄