Christmas Cherry Salad
- 1 (21 oz.) can of Cherry Pie Filling
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk (I use No Fat)
- 2 (8 oz.) cartons whipped topping -- Cool Whip.
- 1 (16 oz.) can of Crushed Pineapple
- 1 cup chopped nuts (your choice)
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
Combine all ingredients BUT DO NOT DRAIN PINEAPPLE. Mix well, refrigerate for 3 hours before serving, be sure to chill well.
By guest (Guest Post) Flag
December 11, 20060 found this helpful
this really sounds good, and will be on my table for Christmas dinner. thanks....Jean from MI
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on November 27, 2016 at 7:29:21 PM on 10.0.2.200 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us