Advice for Growing Various Kinds of Berries

Does anyone have any advice for planting and growing blackberries, blueberries, and raspberries?

thehendrix4

Hardiness Zone: 10b

By Lisa

http://www.noursefarms.com/assets/N ... pdf?gclid=COTQgb3Z_KcCFZcC2godpVPPsw

I love this site and I have a Raspberry Plant that I planted last month and even the snow hasn't hurt it. I bought it for five dollars at Walmart.

Robyn

Black Raspberries grow wild here in Indiana. Growing them isn't the problem. However, once you have raspberries started, the canes grown long, bend back to the ground and start a new plant so you can control their spread by staking them where you want the new brambles. A bramble will only live for a year or two, and the newer canes are the most productive so keep this in mind. Left alone, they will spread and spread and move as the older canes die. Good luck and enjoy.

Growing Berries
Growing Berries
Home and Garden Gardening BerriesApril 1, 2011
Dehydrating Strawberries
Dehydrating Strawberries
bittersweet
Bittersweet Not Blooming
Someone making a cranberry and popcorn garland.
Making a Cranberry Garland
Preventing Mold On Berries, Moldy Strawberry
Preventing Mold On Fresh Berries
🎉
🎄