Oliver The Cat

Oliver is 5 years old. He was a birthday present for my stepdaughter's 6th birthday. He likes to play with mice and paper balls. He is very friendly, likes to play, definitely a mamma's boy.

By Terra from Manitoba, Canada

Oliver The Cat

WHAT A TOTAL Q-T! (and he's all dressed up with no where to go!) ...I also have a black cat, & this is absolutely the best for me since I wear a lot of black clothing! ... Black cats RULE!

Oliver is so cute and seems quite patient! If I dressed up my Rachel like that, she wouldn't talk to me for a week ;-) LOL!

Oliver looks just like my favorite cat of all times - Critter. We had her for 19 years! The best cat in the world.

Photos Pets CatsDecember 13, 2008
Two male Persian cats.
Neutered Male Cat Mounting Other Male Cats
A cat door installed in an old door.
Teaching a Cat to Use a Cat Door
Cat Meowing
Preventing A Cat From Meowing
Girl with her has face painted like a black cat.
Making a Cat Costume