Garden: Azalea for Mother's Day

Grandson Chris sent me this azalea, and he happened to be here when it was delivered. He was surprised, and then upset that it was red, because he had ordered the lavender one.

So a few days later I received a second gift of the color he ordered. How lucky am I to have such a thoughtful and sweet grandson? And the company he ordered them from, sent the replacement and said to keep the red one, too.

By Great Granny Vi from Moorpark, CA

I can't think of anyone else who would deserve the bonus 'red' more than you! You work so hard to keep your neighborhood beautiful and I know you'll be placing the red azalea's in the Garden Path for all to enjoy :-) God Bless your grandson for going above and beyond so that you received what he had actually ordered!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Wrapped Mother's Day gift.
Mother's Day Gift Ideas
Photos GardenJune 21, 2011
Mother's Day Party Ideas
Mother's Day Party Ideas
Mom and Kids Celebrating Mother's Day
Celebrating Mother's Day
A woman getting a Mother's Day gift.
Mother's Day Gift Ideas for Assisted Living Residents
A woman at a nursing home.
Mother's Day Gift Ideas for a Mom in a Nursing Home
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 15, 2017 at 5:45:02 AM on 10.0.0.134 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.