Charlie (Mixed Breed)

Charlie is a 5 year old mixed breed (Heinz 57) I rescued from a shelter in July of 2005 when he was a puppy. He likes to play in the backyard. Charlie is an amazingly smart dog. He's calm, behaved, and I even taught him to wipe his feet on the rug before he comes inside from the yard. He's a big baby!

By Charity from Morehead City, NC

What a beautiful expression. No question, a happy soul!

He looks like a really happy fur baby.How did you teach him to wipe his paws?My Panda(Japanese Chin) was 14 last Feb.and I can't imagine life without her.

Charlie is a big clown! I adore that expression on his sweet face. You can tell that he is very glad you rescued him, and I know that is the way you feel, too. I have three rescue dogs and think they are the best - they seem to be so grateful, don't they? Thanks for sharing precious Charlie with us and God bless you, especially during this Holiest of all Holy Weeks.

He looks like such a HAM! He's too cute. I have two dogs from the animal shelter and they are great.

Charlie looks like the life of the party! What a fun dog! Grandma Jan & Kato the Wonder Dog

PS. How did you teach Charlie to wipe his paws?

He's awesome!

You have no idea how hard it is for the amazing people who work in municipal shelters that have to euthanize. Everyone wants pups, kittens and small designers dogs/fashion accessories. Those people try hard to get the animals they receive good homes. I know because I do tons of probono work doing just that and counseling/training people so they can happily keep the pets they have. You did save a great, happy ham of a dog from the terrible owners of his parents.

Photos Pets DogsApril 8, 2009
Closeup of blue flowering creeping charlie.
Getting Rid of Ground Ivy (Creeping Charlie)
Man on the Street in Charlie Chaplin Costume
Making a Charlie Chaplin Costume
German Shepherd Mix
German Shepherd Mix Breed Information and Photos
Cat
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat
🎄
🍂