Crystal Chandelier

I've always loved crystals. So, this is my latest creation and my winter project this year. It started as a black faux crystal hanging light, bought at a chain discount store.

I removed the plastic crystals, painted it silver, and added my "saved over the years" crystal collection. Many came from a "bag" sale broken light, but with old great crystals. Then each trip to the craft store I purchased a few bags of crystal beads at a time.

It took many hours of stringing the beads, but the final product is my custom made crystal chandelier.

By Sandra from Montvale, NJ

Love that, what a great vibe it gives the room!

thanks, She loves it and I realy think it added to the room too.

What a wonderful outcome! Great imagination.

Where did you get the heart shaped prisms, or did they come on the chandelier? Beautiful idea!

April 6, 2010 Flag

Crystal chandelier from an old lamp fit for a Princess. I have been working on redecorating my daughters room in a princess theme and it really needed a chandelier! I found an old light (ugly brass thing) and saw the potential in it. Since it was only a dollar, I thought I would give it a try! She absolutely loves it!

By momma2many from Arkansas

Crystal Chandelier
Making a Crystal Chandelier
Crafts Home Decor DecorationsApril 6, 2010
Crystal Decanter
Using Lead Crystal
Crystal Light Canister
Use for Crystal Light Canisters
Red Wine in Crystal Glass on Black
Cleaning Crystal
Algae in a pool
Cleaning Algae From a Pool