Crafts, Recipes, Tips,
& Guides
Enter Contests
Share & Vote
Get Advice
Submit a

Hard Plastic Molding for Bathrooms

0 0EmailPrintFollow

Is there a hard plastic corner molding that can use around bathtubs instead of the soft plastic rolls that come in packages in the hardware sections of stores? I would love a plastic corner molding like the wood corner moldings used on paneling, if there is such a thing. Any help would be appreciated.

Jean from Troy, NY



Recent Answers

Here are the recent answer to this question.

By Robin [9]05/17/2007

Yes I would like to find this too, I looked at Walmart and Target and couldn't find it.

By Julie [2]05/16/2007

Sometimes Lillian Vernon, Harriet Carter, or some of the other merchadisers of this sort has the hard plastic corners for tubs.

Answer This Question

Add your voice to the conversation. Click here to answer this question.