Looking for Flower Petals

Does anyone have any flower petals (real) that they want to get rid of? Or is there anywhere I could find them? Barb

I used to work at a florist and I hated that we would dead head all of the flowers that were too old to make arrangements with and then throw away all of the flower heads. (They dead headed them first to prevent customers from returning "bad" flowers.)

After I saw this, I started bringing them home. You might want to visit a local florist and see what they do with the old flowers.

I was able to obtain rose petals at no charge from our Stop and Shop store in Poughkeepsie. I suggest you check with the flower department which day the petals would be available.

Lucille Gifford

The flower heads make good potpourie mix then with daisys roses babys breath. and some scented oil any kind.

Can I buy flower petals that are going to be wasted at a flower store or is there a store or company that have them ready to buy?

Crafts AdviceFebruary 3, 2005
multicolored flowerbed on a lawn
Preventing Weeds in Flower Beds
Flower Garden
Planting a Flower Garden
Flower Girl Smiling in Front of Bride and Groom
Frugal Flower Girl Tips
Dried rose pedals in the shape of a heart.
Drying Rose Petals
🎉
🎄