Botanical WalMart HomeTrends Comforter

I purchased a bedding set last June called Botanical from the WalMart HomeTrends collection. Unfortunately, I purchased a double, and after several months "trying" to sleep on the double bed in our vacation condo -- found we need a queen. I love that comforter set. Does anyone know how to locate a set that WalMart carried last summer? it was #YUN-T200250-FBT. Comforter was white background with greens and orange palm pattern, green sheets.

Pam from Orlando, FL

Several years ago I contacted Wal-Mart through email concerning a sheet set and was able to locate what I needed that way. Try that

I just found the same bedding set at the walmart in our area. I live outside of Buffalo, NY and the store was in Hamburg, so if your local walmart does not have it in stock maybe they can have it shipped to your location.

I saw it today at my Walmart in Madison,MS.I was looking for two twins online when I came across your post. I have emailed Walmart as suggested by another post to see if they can find it.I am sure they had a queen set here,I can mail to you if you send me postage.

ANYONE! Let me know how to contact you if you can locate a queen set. We're talking about a basic white background, with orange and lime tropical foliage? I'd be happy to pay postage if I can't get it transferred. My local Wal-Mart phoned me and said there was no such URL available anymore at any Wal-Mart. If it's avail, I'm ecstatic, but at the same time, I'm ticked at Wal-Mart here.

I thank Beverly and Monica for their posts. I contacted the stores in question but both said they cannot ship. Called my store to arrange a transfer and they said no. Have now phoned Walmart stores corporate and they said they would escalate and let me know via phone. I'm not holding my breath. Will post what I find out.

Spoke with WalMart again and they said no store in the US had it -- told them that I had called the Madison store and they told me they had 2 Queens. He said he would try to call directly. He left a message for me last night saying that Madison did indeed have one and it was being shipped to him at my local store today -- he would phone me when it arrives. Thanks for the tips, folks. A little perseverance may have gotten me my comforter!

Yes I just purchased a Queen size comforter set in Botanical print this week. I happen to see your email when looking for the curtains to match. I purchased it at Walmart in Wtby, Ct. They had about 2 or 3 left in Queen. Did you happen to get the curtains? The sales woman told me they had them then they were recalled. She didn't know why.

Wow -- Didn't know there were curtains, but true to their word, Wal-Mart had the set shipped from Mississippi and I picked it up yesterday. I'm happy. Went through a lot of fanfare since they kept saying that "NO location" in the US had it, but kept insisting I had already spoken to a store that had it. Can't believe that you can't find anything looking "tropical" or "beach-ish" in the state of Florida....They did not carry it this year. Go figure that CT and MS gets it. ;-)

I have been looking for this same comforter set in queen size. I see it has been several months since this was posted. Does anyone know if they are still available? Thanks!

Well -- as I said, I was able to get it shipped to my store finally, and a month or so later actually saw it in my store -- 2 of them! Did you ask at your local store and have them try to trace? Otherwise, write the main site and ask. They were the ones that got my store to contact me again. But -- yes -- if someone sees it, that is the best route - the store folks don't put much work in to these things, as I have found. If you find it somewhere, it forces them to do further research.

When I asked at my local Wal-mart they told me they didn't have a way to locate it in another store. I will try contacting through email. Thanks for your reply!

Consumer Advice Product FinderApril 10, 2007
Teacher with Student in a Botanical Garden
Visiting Botanical Gardens
comforter with alarm clock
Fixing a Lumpy Comforter
Parking Lot of Large Walmart
Saving Money at Walmart
End view of rolled comforter.
Make Your Own Comforter Cover
🎉
🎄