Organize Coupons In Card Sheet Protectors

I was having a hard time keeping up with my coupons. So a friend of mine bought me a binder for my birthday, and I bought a pack of baseball card holder sleeves and a pack of dividers. Now I am so organized it's scary. My son says what is scary is that I actually know what coupons I have! It's a race to see how many I can use before they expire. I also have a steno pad where I write down for each store what I will use with a coupon.

Lovin' my frugal life :)

Source: Money Saving Mom

By Paula from Weldon

This is what most people who use a lot of coupons do. A good way to keep coupons sorted and ready to use.

I use to use this very same procedure. Mine was a zip up binder and it does work great. I got the idea from a friend that she, another friend and I would sit down and cut coupons out of the newspapers from the Sunday paper. I would get positive comments from others shopping in the store. It is good that you shared this especially during the economic crisis we are in.

I do this and wow does it save me a bit of money. I love it when another shopper asks about how to do it.

I use a photo album with the sleeves already in there.

August 11, 2010 Flag

I use quite a few coupons for groceries. I have a binder and some of the sheets for baseball card collectors (9 to a page). I have all of the coupons separated into categories and 9 to a page. This way I can see all of my coupons instead of going through a envelope all I have to do is flip to that category. I also have a plastic sheet protector in the front so that when I use a coupon I just slide it in there until time to check out, that way they are all in one spot. I found that this makes it easier to keep track of my coupons during my shopping trip.

By Gina from Chesterfield, VA

Answers:

You must be a very organized person. I don't have the time to be that organized. Good for you! (09/25/2008)

By

What a great idea! I have a terrible time organizing coupons. Using current files on sale for this use is useless. It's so hard to find the coupon you need. I'm going to buy some of these and get organized (09/25/2008)

By ThriftyUser

This is a great idea! I never thought of that. I was still using envelopes. Thanks again! (09/25/2008)

By maliboo99

I was wanting a better way to organize coupons and this sounds like the best one yet! The way it is now, trying to sort through an envelope is just the pits! (09/27/2008)

By Debbie52

I have a system I use that also uses the baseball card sheet protectors. To get the most for each grocery dollar, I also carry a copy of all local grocery stores. I try to shop at wal-mart, because of the price matching, also using coupons and price matching. I make a list of the items that I can do both price match and coupon! My version of a shopping list, I save quite an impressive amount. I am including pictures, because I keep a few other items in my 'scare the clerk' Binder. lol Have you ever seen the cashier turn off the light when she sees you coming? Too Funny! Happy saving! (09/12/2009)

By Sallylouielou

RE: Organize Coupons In Card Sheet Protectors

I also use the pocket in the front of the binder to stash the coupons I will be using at check out, and have a quick list I write up before going to shop, to remind me which items I will be using. (09/12/2009)

By Sallylouielou

I also Highlight the ads to make the items I know I will be purchasing so they are easier to find, as you can see in the picture. (09/12/2009)

By Sallylouielou

A bunch of coupons cut out of ads in the newspaper.
Organizing Coupons
Consumer Advice Shopping CouponingAugust 11, 2010
Sheet Cake
Sheet Cake Recipes
Photo of an angel craft made form used dryer sheets.
Making Dryer Sheet Angels
Online Coupon Computer
Using Online Coupons
A trunk for putting congratulations card into at a wedding.
Making a Card Box for Your Wedding
🎉
🎄