1. Add active yeast to your dog's diet each day (about 1 tsp)
2. Use aloe infused baby wipes on your dog each day.
3. Add 4 tsp. pure vanilla extract to one liter of water. Shake well and mist your dog. Do this at least 3 days per week.
4. Wash bedding regularly in hot water with a cap of bleach.
5. If infestation is in carpets, you will need to use a room bomb. DO NOT leave pet inside while bombing! Follow directions carefully.
(If you have a very heavy infestation you will probably have to use a prescription treatment.)
Mix the following and shampoo dog with it: 2parts baby shampoo and 1 part Lemon Joy dish washing liquid. It has to be the lemon Joy. Received this info a few years ago from a vet blog. Tried it and it worked!
Add your voice to the conversation. Click here to answer this question.