Crunchy Banana Splits
- 2 1/2 cups crushed cornflakes
- 5 tsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 4 tsp. finely chopped pecans
- 5 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 5 medium ripe bananas, quartered
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- whipped topping or maraschino cherries
In a bowl, combine the cornflakes, butter and pecans. Drop ice cream by 1/2 cupfuls into cornflake mixture and roll into a ball. Place two banana quarters in each dessert dish. Top with an ice cream ball, chocolate syrup, whipped topping and a cherry.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 24, 2016 at 6:05:33 PM on 10.0.2.17 in 4 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us