Removing Glitter From Clothing

I recently purchased a dress whose color and style are exactly what I've been looking for. However, there is glitters all over the fabric to make the fabric sparkle. I really hate it! It is the tiny silver kind that sticks to the fabric. When you handle the dress normally a very small amount will come off. Does anyone have a trick to completely remove the glitters without damaging the fabric? Thanks.

Nancy from Enterprise, FL

Answers

I had the same problem with my granddaughters jeans. I used hand sanitizer on the jeans and the glitter came right off. I use hand sanitizer for so many things and I thought I would give it a try...It worked. I use it for glass cleaner and for cleaning my appliances. It also removes stains in clothing. ~Janette~

Home and Garden Repair ClothingAugust 24, 2008
Body Glitter
Making Homemade Body Glitter
Blue Glitter Glue
Removing Glitter Glue from Clothes
Glitter
Making Homemade Glitter
Glitter Tubes on White Background
Working With Glitter
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 22, 2017 at 1:19:12 AM on 10.0.2.237 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.