Browsing: Starting a Bent N Dent Grocery Store

Share a SolutionAsk a Question

Starting a Bent N Dent Grocery Store

Opening a salvage or bent n dent grocery store is a popular small business opportunity. This is a guide about starting a bent n dent grocery store.

Bent N Dent Grocery Store
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

November 13, 2013 Flag

I want to start a Bent and Dent store in Caledonia, Minnesota and need to find out how to get it started and who to buy my shipments from. Can you help with this information?

By clproudma07

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Store in Caledonia...

We are the largest wholesaler or Salvage Grocery in the region and are the primary vendor for almost all of the bent and dent / discount grocery stores. We are family owned, in business for 30 years. Our warehouses are in St Paul, MN and we ship across the country. We sell mixed loads of Dry Grocery, Frozen Grocery and Fresh Grocery- by the case or by the pallet.

Give me a call as we would like to explore doing business together.

Michael Burt

Reclaim Center Inc

651-646-1839

Email- michael (at) reclaimcenter (dot) com

Read More Answers...

September 5, 2012 Flag

I am very much considering opening a bent and dent grocery store in Oshkosh, Wisconsin. I am looking for any information about were to get product and regulations please. Thank You

By Sara

Hi Sara,

Give me a call as we would like to explore doing business together. I can also be helpful with advice as we have helped many stores open, especially in Wisconsin.

Michael Burt

Reclaim Center Inc

651-646-1839

Read More Answers...

October 27, 2014 Flag

I am starting a Bent and Dent food store. Where can I get the food?

By Tom from Waterford, OH

Hi Tom,

Give me a call as we would like to explore doing business together. I can also be helpful with advice as we have helped many stores open.

Michael Burt

Reclaim Center Inc

651-646-1839

Read More Answers...

October 23, 2014 Flag

Looking to open a salvage grocery store in New Hampshire, and would like to know if anyone has any info on reputable suppiers in the New England area. Thank you!

By Chris

Hi Chris

Michael Burt

Reclaim Center Inc

651-646-1839

Read More Answers...

October 23, 2014 Flag

I live in Missouri and need info on starting a store, suppliers, etc. Any help would be appreciated.

By Cathy S.

Hi Cathy,

Michael Burt

Reclaim Center Inc

651-646-1839

Read More Answers...

November 19, 2013 Flag

Photo of small food store.I'm considering adding salvaged foods to my store. I live in a depressed area near the border of Arizona and New Mexico, in a small town. Everything is extremely expensive here and real grocers are an hour away. Where can I find outlets to purchase salvage foods?

By Elaine

Hi Elaine

Michael Burt

Reclaim Center Inc

651-646-1839

Read More Answers...

August 8, 2014 Flag

I was in a bent and dent years ago, now again, how can I have one?

By Jane W

I assume you wish to know how to open a store? If you will Google; how to open a bent & dent store? You will see lots of sites and some may help you. There is a lot to know about opening a store like this.

A lot of the sites are selling eBooks on this subject but I do not know anything about these books. There is probably a "Dummies" book on this? Takes lots of research and several weeks/months of filing government forms, finding resources, etc.

Read More Answers...

December 29, 2011 Flag

I am interested in opening a bent and dent store in Greenville, Alabama. I have a prime location on main state highway with building and parking. I need some help with suppliers and regulations please.

By L. P.

Donot send money to wholesaleamerica.com they will not ship u anything it's a scam, they do not take any cards or Paypal they will make u wire the money and will not respond once they receive it

Read More Answers...

April 21, 2015 Flag

I would like to start a scratch and dent business. I live in an area where wages and jobs are low paying. There are no places near here to buy low cost groceries and or appliances. I would like info on starting this type of business.

By Barron

You can find lots of information on the Internet. Just Google your question with your city/county/state.It is a very complicated business venture.

April 13, 2015 Flag

I am starting my own dented canned food store. Where do I get my stock?

By Jimmy

Starting and running a Bent n Dent store is a really big challenge. There are a lot of city/county/state laws/rules/regulations that have to be followed or you could get into a lot of "legal" trouble.

Maybe you already know all of this and just need supplies. Most of the time there is a bidding process involved with grocery stores that spell out what you have to do to obtain their "damaged" goods.

Try your question on Google but include your city, county or state.

I believe you will be surprised at how much information is available.

Load More
Business and Legal BusinessSeptember 15, 2012
beautifully designed kitchen
Starting an Interior Design Business
Photo of rusty nails.
Uses for Old (and Bent) Nails
A woman looking at her shopping list.
Organizing Your Grocery List
Discount Grocery Store
Shopping at Discount Grocery Stores
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 26, 2016 at 10:32:34 PM on 10.0.1.12 in 4 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.