Starting a Bent N Dent Grocery Store

Category Business
Bent N Dent Grocery Store
Opening a salvage or bent n dent grocery store is a popular small business opportunity. This is a guide about starting a bent n dent grocery store.

I am very much considering opening a bent and dent grocery store in Oshkosh, Wisconsin. I am looking for any information about were to get product and regulations please. Thank You

By Sara

Answer Was this helpful? 1

Hi Sara

We are the largest wholesaler or Salvage Grocery in the region and are the primary vendor for almost all of the bent and dent / discount grocery stores. We are family owned, in business for 30 years. Our warehouses are in St Paul, MN and we ship across the country. We sell mixed loads of Dry Grocery, Frozen Grocery and Fresh Grocery- by the case or by the pallet.

Give me a call as we would like to explore doing business together. I can also be helpful with advice as we have helped many stores open.

Michael Burt

Reclaim Center Inc

651-646-1839

Email- michael@reclaimcenter.com

Website- www.ReclaimCenter.com

I want to start a Bent and Dent store in Caledonia, Minnesota and need to find out how to get it started and who to buy my shipments from. Can you help with this information?

By clproudma07

Answer Was this helpful? 1

Hi

Michael Burt

Reclaim Center Inc

651-646-1839

Email- michael@reclaimcenter.com

Website- www.ReclaimCenter.com

I have a discount bent and dent grocery store and am looking for groceries close to me in Missouri.

Answer Was this helpful? 1

We are a wholesaler of Kitchen and Home Merchandise - Discount of course. From Spices to Sponges. Let me know if you would like me to email or mail catalogs. Thanks

Lisa Smith

HDI - West Bend

I am interested in opening a bent and dent store in Greenville, Alabama. I have a prime location on main state highway with building and parking. I need some help with suppliers and regulations please.

By L. P.

Donot send money to wholesaleamerica.com they will not ship u anything it's a scam, they do not take any cards or Paypal they will make u wire the money and will not respond once they receive it

I would like information on how to start a bent and dent grocery store. Where I can get the groceries to stock the store?

By Tammy from Rogersville, AL

Hi Tammy

Michael Burt

Reclaim Center Inc

651-646-1839

Email- michael (at) reclaimcenter (dot) com

I am opening a salvage grocery in Dubuque, IA and am looking for salvage grocery wholesalers. Are there any recommended ones in my area or that will ship to Iowa?

Jill from Dubuque, IA

Hi Jill

Michael Burt

Reclaim Center Inc

651-646-1839

I am starting a Bent and Dent food store. Where can I get the food?

By Tom from Waterford, OH

Hi Tom

Michael Burt

Reclaim Center Inc

651-646-1839

Email- michael@reclaimcenter.com

Website- www.ReclaimCenter.com

I live in Missouri and need info on starting a store, suppliers, etc. Any help would be appreciated.

By Cathy S.

Hi Cathy

Michael Burt

Reclaim Center Inc

651-646-1839

Email- michael@reclaimcenter.com

Website- www.ReclaimCenter.com

I'm considering adding salvaged foods to my store. I live in a depressed area near the border of Arizona and New Mexico, in a small town. Everything is extremely expensive here and real grocers are an hour away. Where can I find outlets to purchase salvage foods?

By Elaine

Hi Elaine

Michael Burt

Reclaim Center Inc

651-646-1839

I am looking to start a bargain bent and dent type small grocery store in Greenville, South Carolina. Anybody have any ideas where I can get the merchandise for the store nearby?

By corey9602 from Greenville, SC

Hi Corey

Michael Burt

Reclaim Center Inc

651-646-1839

Are there any suppliers for discount or Bent N Dent groceries in the Utah/Idaho area?

Most of the prominent stores will usually sell by contract through bidding so it would be best to talk with someone in management at several of your local stores and see what their policy is. You do not say if you already have a store or if you are thinking/planning to open one so you may need to acquire a lot of information before renting a building.

Here is a link that has some suggestions on locating suppliers, etc.

http://smallbus … store-19284.html

I would like to start a scratch and dent business. I live in an area where wages and jobs are low paying. There are no places near here to buy low cost groceries and or appliances. I would like info on starting this type of business.

By Barron

Hi Barron

Michael Burt

Reclaim Center Inc

651-646-1839

Email- michael@reclaimcenter.com

Website- www.ReclaimCenter.com

I am starting my own dented canned food store. Where do I get my stock?

By Jimmy

Hi Jimmy

Michael Burt

Reclaim Center Inc

651-646-1839

Email- michael@reclaimcenter.com

Website- www.ReclaimCenter.com

Looking to open a salvage grocery store in New Hampshire, and would like to know if anyone has any info on reputable suppiers in the New England area. Thank you!

By Chris

Hi Chris

Michael Burt

Reclaim Center Inc

651-646-1839

I was in a bent and dent years ago, now again, how can I have one?

By Jane W

I assume you wish to know how to open a store? If you will Google; how to open a bent & dent store? You will see lots of sites and some may help you. There is a lot to know about opening a store like this.

A lot of the sites are selling eBooks on this subject but I do not know anything about these books. There is probably a "Dummies" book on this? Takes lots of research and several weeks/months of filing government forms, finding resources, etc.

I would like to open my own dent and bent store in Effingham Illinios. I want to know how I get started so I may get on this ASAP.

By Pamela from Effingham, IL

Hi Pamela,

Michael Burt

Reclaim Center Inc

651-646-1839

I am interested in starting a bent and dent store in south eastern Minnesota and was wondering if anyone had some information or contacts to purchase merchandise to start up my store. Any information or contacts would be very much appreciated. Thank you in advance!

By Lacy May

Hi Lacy May,

Michael Burt

Reclaim Center Inc

651-646-1839

I am planning to open a dent and bent grocery store. I have a great location, but I need to find out where and how to get product.

By Mark R

Hi Mark,

Michael Burt

Reclaim Center Inc

651-646-1839

Does anyone know where I can find wholesale/salvage food vendors that sell by the box or pallet?
Thanks!

By Diane W. from Fountain Inn, SC

Hi Diane,

Michael Burt

Reclaim Center Inc

651-646-1839

I am looking to open a Bent N Dent in Wisconsin and would like to know areas where they already are. I am trying to find the best spot.

By Laurie S

Have you tried your question on Google?

Maybe just Google your question:

Bent n dent stores in (state/city).

Lots of answers/information.

Probably should Google How to open store also.

Does anyone know who a supplier for the Kentucky area is?

By Latisha

I live in Florida but here there is no "one" supplier. Do you mean that you are looking to open a store? If so there is a lot to learn (and DO) before finding a supplier.

Suppliers here are any store that "sells" their damaged items and usually you have to bid against several potential "buyers".

I have researched Nebraska for a bent and dent salvage store, in the entire state, there are none anywhere. I would love to start one, but it makes me wonder if Nebraska has laws and regulations that prevent these type of stores to exist? Please advise me if you know. And where do you get the goods to line the shelves for start up endeavor?

By Paige

Hi Paige,

Michael Burt

Reclaim Center Inc

651-646-1839

How do you get started with opening a scratch and dent store in Alabama?

By Jeanette

I've been serving in the Retail Salvage Food business for over 25+ years. I can supply product to anyone interested in opening a bent and dent store. Please visit our website at http://sbkliquidators.weebly.com/

I looking for where I can CVS banana boxes. I am just starting out. I live in Stone Mountain and will go as far as South Carolina, Florida, or Alabama.

By oneal3416

Not really sure if you mean you plan to open a store? If that is the case...

There are so many things to consider (city, county and state laws) before finding where to "buy".

Most stores do not just "sell" these boxes of goods. Most take bids at different times of the year and remember - you cannot pick and choose if you have a contract - you are obligated to take everything they have - on a certain pick-up schedule.

Who would I order food from in the Florida area?

By Jeanne from Fort Meade, FL

Hi - I have a friend with a Bent n Dent store in Florida and he had to go to each store (not just one of a chain but each store) and find out if they are taking bids or even discussing who they will sell their "stuff" to.

If you have to bid for a contract you will have to agree to pay "so much" per pallet or pound or whatever they specify. Be prepared to take everything they have and this can sometimes be a lot of money. This will usually be on a weekly basis and you cannot miss a date or your contract can be voided.

Just remember - not everything you "buy" can be sold - for many reasons. You do need to find out about the state and county laws concerning selling these goods.

Your place will be inspected (you have to be in certain zones only) on a regular basis for cleanliness and reporting your sales.

There are many other things you will find out if you pursue this but as you can see - this is not a small venture at least not that I can find out.

What ares the good and the bad sides to opening a Bent-n-Dent grocery store?

Load More