Share & Vote
Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Starting a Bent N Dent Grocery Store

0 0EmailFollow
Bent N Dent Grocery Store

Opening a salvage or bent n dent grocery store is a popular small business opportunity. This is a guide about starting a bent n dent grocery store.

Here are questions related to Starting a Bent N Dent Grocery Store.

Question: Opening a Bent and Dent Grocery Store

I am very much considering opening a bent and dent grocery store in Oshkosh, Wisconsin. I am looking for any information about were to get product and regulations please. Thank You

By Sara

Most Recent Answer

By Michael Burt - RCI03/09/2015

Hi Sara,

We are the largest wholesaler or Salvage Grocery in the region and are the primary vendor for almost all of the bent and dent / discount grocery stores. We are family owned, in business for 30 years. Our warehouses are in St Paul, MN and we ship across the country. We sell mixed loads of Dry Grocery, Frozen Grocery and Fresh Grocery- by the case or by the pallet.

Give me a call as we would like to explore doing business together. I can also be helpful with advice as we have helped many stores open, especially in Wisconsin.

Michael Burt
Reclaim Center Inc
651-646-1839
Email- michael (at) reclaimcenter (dot) com

Question: Starting a Bent N Dent Store

I want to start a Bent and Dent store in Caledonia, Minnesota and need to find out how to get it started and who to buy my shipments from. Can you help with this information?

By clproudma07

Most Recent Answer

By Michael Burt - RCI03/09/2015

Store in Caledonia...

Give me a call as we would like to explore doing business together.

Michael Burt
Reclaim Center Inc
651-646-1839

Question: Opening a Bent and Dent Store

I am interested in opening a bent and dent store in Greenville, Alabama. I have a prime location on main state highway with building and parking. I need some help with suppliers and regulations please.

By L. P.

Most Recent Answer

By Michael Burt - RCI03/09/2015

Hi LP

Give me a call as we would like to explore doing business together. I can also be helpful with advice as we have helped many stores open.

Michael Burt
Reclaim Center Inc
651-646-1839

Question: Starting a Bent N Dent Grocery Store

I would like information on how to start a bent and dent grocery store. Where I can get the groceries to stock the store?

By Tammy from Rogersville, AL

Most Recent Answer

By Michael Burt - RCI03/09/2015

Hi Tammy

Michael Burt
Reclaim Center Inc
651-646-1839

Question: Salvage Grocery Wholesalers in Iowa

I am opening a salvage grocery in Dubuque, IA and am looking for salvage grocery wholesalers. Are there any recommended ones in my area or that will ship to Iowa?

Jill from Dubuque, IA

Most Recent Answer

By Michael Burt - RCI03/09/2015

Hi Jill

Michael Burt
Reclaim Center Inc
651-646-1839

Question: Adding Salvaged Foods to Inventory

Photo of small food store.I'm considering adding salvaged foods to my store. I live in a depressed area near the border of Arizona and New Mexico, in a small town. Everything is extremely expensive here and real grocers are an hour away. Where can I find outlets to purchase salvage foods?

By Elaine

Most Recent Answer

By Michael Burt - RCI03/09/2015

Hi Elaine

Michael Burt
Reclaim Center Inc
651-646-1839

Question: Wholesale Supplies for Dent and Bent Store

I am looking to start a bargain bent and dent type small grocery store in Greenville, South Carolina. Anybody have any ideas where I can get the merchandise for the store nearby?

By corey9602 from Greenville, SC

Most Recent Answer

By Michael Burt - RCI03/09/2015

Hi Corey

Michael Burt
Reclaim Center Inc
651-646-1839

Question: Buying Food for a Bent and Dent Store

I am starting a Bent and Dent food store. Where can I get the food?

By Tom from Waterford, OH

Most Recent Answer

By Michael Burt - RCI03/09/2015

Hi Tom,

Michael Burt
Reclaim Center Inc
651-646-1839

Question: Opening a Bent and Dent Store

I live in Missouri and need info on starting a store, suppliers, etc. Any help would be appreciated.

By Cathy S.

Most Recent Answer

By Michael Burt - RCI03/09/2015

Hi Cathy,

Michael Burt
Reclaim Center Inc
651-646-1839

Question: Looking for Wholesale Salvage Groceries

Looking to open a salvage grocery store in New Hampshire, and would like to know if anyone has any info on reputable suppiers in the New England area. Thank you!

By Chris

Most Recent Answer

By Michael Burt - RCI03/09/2015

Hi Chris

Michael Burt
Reclaim Center Inc
651-646-1839

Question: Opening a Dent and Bent Food Store

I was in a bent and dent years ago, now again, how can I have one?

By Jane W

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]08/09/2014

I assume you wish to know how to open a store? If you will Google; how to open a bent & dent store? You will see lots of sites and some may help you. There is a lot to know about opening a store like this.

A lot of the sites are selling eBooks on this subject but I do not know anything about these books. There is probably a "Dummies" book on this? Takes lots of research and several weeks/months of filing government forms, finding resources, etc.

Question: Opening a Dent and Bent Store

I would like to open my own dent and bent store in Effingham Illinios. I want to know how I get started so I may get on this ASAP.

By Pamela from Effingham, IL

Most Recent Answer

By Michael Burt - RCI03/09/2015

Hi Pamela,

Give me a call as we would like to explore doing business together. I can also be helpful with advi