Starting a Bent N Dent Grocery Store

Opening a salvage or bent n dent grocery store is a popular small business opportunity. This is a guide about starting a bent n dent grocery store.

Bent N Dent Grocery Store
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

I have a discount bent and dent grocery store and am looking for groceries close to me in Missouri.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I want to start a Bent and Dent store in Caledonia, Minnesota and need to find out how to get it started and who to buy my shipments from. Can you help with this information?

By clproudma07

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Store in Caledonia...

We are the largest wholesaler or Salvage Grocery in the region and are the primary vendor for almost all of the bent and dent / discount grocery stores. We are family owned, in business for 30 years. Our warehouses are in St Paul, MN and we ship across the country. We sell mixed loads of Dry Grocery, Frozen Grocery and Fresh Grocery- by the case or by the pallet.

Give me a call as we would like to explore doing business together.

Michael Burt

Reclaim Center Inc

651-646-1839

Email- michael (at) reclaimcenter (dot) com

Read More Answers...

I am very much considering opening a bent and dent grocery store in Oshkosh, Wisconsin. I am looking for any information about were to get product and regulations please. Thank You

By Sara

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Hi Sara,

Give me a call as we would like to explore doing business together. I can also be helpful with advice as we have helped many stores open, especially in Wisconsin.

Michael Burt

Reclaim Center Inc

651-646-1839

Read More Answers...

I am starting a Bent and Dent food store. Where can I get the food?

By Tom from Waterford, OH

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Hi Tom,

Give me a call as we would like to explore doing business together. I can also be helpful with advice as we have helped many stores open.

Michael Burt

Reclaim Center Inc

651-646-1839

Read More Answers...

Looking to open a salvage grocery store in New Hampshire, and would like to know if anyone has any info on reputable suppiers in the New England area. Thank you!

By Chris

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Hi Chris

Michael Burt

Reclaim Center Inc

651-646-1839

Read More Answers...

I live in Missouri and need info on starting a store, suppliers, etc. Any help would be appreciated.

By Cathy S.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Hi Cathy,

Michael Burt

Reclaim Center Inc

651-646-1839

Read More Answers...

I would like to start a scratch and dent business. I live in an area where wages and jobs are low paying. There are no places near here to buy low cost groceries and or appliances. I would like info on starting this type of business.

By Barron

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

You can find lots of information on the Internet. Just Google your question with your city/county/state.It is a very complicated business venture.

I was in a bent and dent years ago, now again, how can I have one?

By Jane W

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I assume you wish to know how to open a store? If you will Google; how to open a bent & dent store? You will see lots of sites and some may help you. There is a lot to know about opening a store like this.

A lot of the sites are selling eBooks on this subject but I do not know anything about these books. There is probably a "Dummies" book on this? Takes lots of research and several weeks/months of filing government forms, finding resources, etc.

Read More Answers...

Photo of small food store.I'm considering adding salvaged foods to my store. I live in a depressed area near the border of Arizona and New Mexico, in a small town. Everything is extremely expensive here and real grocers are an hour away. Where can I find outlets to purchase salvage foods?

By Elaine

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Hi Elaine

Michael Burt

Reclaim Center Inc

651-646-1839

Read More Answers...

I am starting my own dented canned food store. Where do I get my stock?

By Jimmy

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Starting and running a Bent n Dent store is a really big challenge. There are a lot of city/county/state laws/rules/regulations that have to be followed or you could get into a lot of "legal" trouble.

Maybe you already know all of this and just need supplies. Most of the time there is a bidding process involved with grocery stores that spell out what you have to do to obtain their "damaged" goods.

Try your question on Google but include your city, county or state.

I believe you will be surprised at how much information is available.

I am looking to open a Bent N Dent in Wisconsin and would like to know areas where they already are. I am trying to find the best spot.

By Laurie S

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Have you tried your question on Google?

Maybe just Google your question:

Bent n dent stores in (state/city).

Lots of answers/information.

Probably should Google How to open store also.

I am interested in opening a bent and dent store in Greenville, Alabama. I have a prime location on main state highway with building and parking. I need some help with suppliers and regulations please.

By L. P.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Hi LP

Michael Burt

Reclaim Center Inc

651-646-1839

Read More Answers...

I would like to open my own dent and bent store in Effingham Illinios. I want to know how I get started so I may get on this ASAP.

By Pamela from Effingham, IL

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Hi Pamela,

Michael Burt

Reclaim Center Inc

651-646-1839

Read More Answers...

I am interested in starting a bent and dent store in south eastern Minnesota and was wondering if anyone had some information or contacts to purchase merchandise to start up my store. Any information or contacts would be very much appreciated. Thank you in advance!

By Lacy May

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Hi Lacy May,

Michael Burt

Reclaim Center Inc

651-646-1839

Read More Answers...

Does anyone know who a supplier for the Kentucky area is?

By Latisha

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I live in Florida but here there is no "one" supplier. Do you mean that you are looking to open a store? If so there is a lot to learn (and DO) before finding a supplier.

Suppliers here are any store that "sells" their damaged items and usually you have to bid against several potential "buyers".

I would like information on how to start a bent and dent grocery store. Where I can get the groceries to stock the store?

By Tammy from Rogersville, AL

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Hi Tammy

Michael Burt

Reclaim Center Inc

651-646-1839

Read More Answers...

I am looking to start a bargain bent and dent type small grocery store in Greenville, South Carolina. Anybody have any ideas where I can get the merchandise for the store nearby?

By corey9602 from Greenville, SC

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Hi Corey

Michael Burt

Reclaim Center Inc

651-646-1839

Read More Answers...

I have researched Nebraska for a bent and dent salvage store, in the entire state, there are none anywhere. I would love to start one, but it makes me wonder if Nebraska has laws and regulations that prevent these type of stores to exist? Please advise me if you know.

AnswerMoreRead More...Was this helpful?Helpful? Yes
    Load More
    Business and Legal BusinessSeptember 15, 2012
    beautifully designed kitchen
    Starting an Interior Design Business
    Photo of rusty nails.
    Uses for Old (and Bent) Nails
    A woman looking at her shopping list.
    Organizing Your Grocery List
    Discount Grocery Store
    Shopping at Discount Grocery Stores
    © 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on May 5, 2016 at 2:03:57 PM on 10.0.1.108 in 558 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.