Weed Killer for Clover

What is the best weed killer for a small leaf type clover. The roots are approximately 2'' long.

Hardiness Zone: 8b

By David from San Antonio, TX

Six Good Reasons White Clover Is Not a Weed

1.It's low growing and needs little mowing.

2.It's evergreen even in the coldest climates.

3.It's drought tolerant, requiring little if any supplemental water once established.

4.It's a fertilizer factory for grass and other plants since clover has the ability to store atmospheric nitrogen in its root systems.

5.It masks the presence of other weeds in the lawn.

6.It resists insects and diseases, especially the white grubs that can be a major lawn nemesis.

Read more: http://www.thedailygreen.com/enviro ... er-lawn-weeds-47071703#ixzz0iO6F80G3

Good luck.

I agree, I can handle the clover but Creeping Charlie is another matter. I broke down and sprayed last fall because it was taking over my flower beds but normally I don't use chemicals.

Getting Rid of Clover
Home and Garden Gardening WeedsMarch 16, 2010
Homemade Weed Killer Recipes
Homemade Weed Killer Recipes
Dollar Weed
Getting Rid of Dollar Weed
Medicago lupulina (Black medick)
Getting Rid of Black Medic Weed
Ants on the wall of a house.
Homemade Ant Killer Recipes