LG Front Loader Washer is Off Balance

I have a LG front load washer that goes off balance for every load. Why is this happening? My husband leveled the washer, but it still goes off balance and jumps across the floor.

By Katrina from NC

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance
Best Answer

This happened to me before, I would check to make sure that the clothes/items in your washer are not uneven. That is, that they are evenly distributed around the washer. That was the cause of my washer jumping around. Even if you don't think they look uneven, trying moving them around. It might work. Good luck!

Best Answer

Do you have a cement floor? If not it could be the floor is moving when you are doing laundry. We had to put a sheet of plywood under our daughter's washer & dryer. It worked, good luck.

Our LG has done that one time, and it was I had just put too many clothes in it. What I did was just re-arranged the clothes a little, then restarted it. That worked. Even though it is a super size, it still has its limits.

Answer

Front Loader Washer
LG Front Loader Washer is Off Balance
Home and Garden Repair Appliances Clothing WashersJanuary 11, 2010
Front Loading Washer
Buying a Front Loading Washer With Reversible Door
Front Loading Washer
Dyeing Clothing in a Front Loading Washer
Front Loading Washer
Using a Front Loading Washer
Windshield wiper tip on windshield
Homemade Windshield Washer Fluid
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 24, 2016 at 5:00:35 PM on 10.0.0.6 in 665 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.