Poll: Do you have a video games system at your house?

Today's poll asks: Do you have a video games system at your house? Post your answer below.

Feel free to post feedback about this poll in the feedback forum below.

yes we do, it was my idea to get them, The DH went out and got them,

For a while, my son was really upset about not having a game system, but I kept to my decision. Now he's a teenager and is happy we don't have these, and has decided he won't have one for his future kids. In his own words - he's lost lots of former friends to video games - "they never want to do anything except play their stupid games".

We have one for the boys. They play it ONLY if there's absolutely nothing else to do. They spend so much time outside helping farm or playing their sports that truly there's not much free time to play.

We purchased a Playstation 2 for my older son for Christmas. Then the next year I purchased a game cube for my younger son for Christmas (it was on sale really cheap at Walmart the day after Thanksgiving). Then my husband collected points from Mountain Dew and we now have the Xbox as well. They are limited each week as to the amount of time they are allowed to play. We keep them in the living room so they are not in their bedrooms all of the time vegging out in front of them.

We have an XBox, we used to have the Playstation II, and use it as a dvd player when going to a friends house, or my DH used to take it to work during downtime. Now we don't play much, just too much to do! My son likes the computer better, and it is easier to tear him away. He is 4 and knows how to open/close applications, and answer the Save? box (with total supervision of course!) and loves to Paint. My DH actually brought up selling it, to put towards a future XBox 360.....we only have a football game and the western one, Gun.

video game controller
Selling Video Games
Saving Money on Video Games
Saving Money on Video Games
Woman playing Wii
Saving Money on Wii Games
Happy Couple Playing Video Game
Video Game Reviews
🎉
🎄