Christmas Gift Ideas for New Boyfriend

What would I give my boyfriend for Christmas if we have only been dating for 1 month?

By Dora from Los Angeles, CA

Best Answer

Make him a friendship bracelet and make an identical one for yourself. It shows a small concern for commitment but nothing too serious. If you aren't sure what a friendship bracelet is PM me.

Best Answer

Since you've only been dating a month, I'd keep it simple. Some cookies or candy homemade or store bought and a card sounds like plenty. It isn't so much that he would be feel bad either if he doesn't have something for you.

Best Answer

Make him some kind of homemade goodies, as others have suggested. You could also buy him a piano and/or camera Christmas ornament and create and attach a tag to the ornament with some type of sentimental message. He will then have one or two keepsake ornaments that will always remind him of you. This would be special and meaningful. (P.S. I recently saw a baby grand piano ornament on ebay for about $6.00). Hope this helps. Good luck!

I would just give him a nice card, or if you would want to make a batch of fudge and give that to him, that would be OK. There is nothing that says he will expect anything from you or that he will give you anything.

I would go with something nice, but traditional like a pair of winter gloves, a nice tie (if he wears them) or a shirt in his preferred style. Add a batch or cookies or fudge. If he gets caught off guard (and hasn't bought a gift for you) grin and tell him that's fine, but now he has to share the cookies or fudge with you! Believe it or not, his response will speak volumes as to his character . . . pay attention! Merry Christmas to both of you!

Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
Holidays and Parties Gifts ChristmasDecember 19, 2010
Fishing gear.
Making a Fishing Gift Basket
Boyfriend and Girlfriend
Locating an Old Boyfriend
A girlfriend giving her boyfriend a gift.
Christmas Gift Ideas for an Adult Boyfriend
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
🎉
🎄