Recipe For Leather Bottle Restaurant Steak Soup

I got this recipe a long time ago (probably 30 years or more), it was from a restaurant in New England, but I lost it, dang it! I tried Googling it, but nothing came up; probably the restaurant closed up a long time ago. It used ground beef and veggies, and I would just love to have it again; so if anybody can send it in, I'd be grateful; thanks!

Lynn from Chico, CA

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Asian style soup with strips of steak
Steak Soup Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes SoupsSeptember 26, 2007
steaks in a supermarket meat case
Saving Money on Steak
Bowl of cream of tomato soup garnished with chives.
Freezing Tomato Soup
new leather chair
Smell from New Leather Furniture
An ink pen in a blue leather purse.
Removing Ink from Leather
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 11:37:46 AM on 10.0.1.73 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.