Removing Sudocrem From Clothing

How do you remove sudocrem from clothes and hair?

Theresa from Newcastle, England

I hope you have a sense of humor because I sincerely don't mean this in a bad way ... I promise this is simply a giggle because we live 'Across The Pond' from each other and differences from country to country are sometimes just humorous :-)

I was wondering "What the heck is Sudocrem?" I looked it up and then couldn't help giggle more because I then wondered how it got on clothes and in hair when it's mainly used for a diaper rash ;-)

Anyway, in all seriousness ... The quickest way to find out is probably to contact the company itself ...

Washing up liquid! I got it on some bedding and rubbed washing up liquid into it and popped it in the wash. When it came out it had taken 90% of it out and I kept repeating the process until it did come out

Home and Garden Cleaning Clothing StainsAugust 5, 2008
Colorful clothing hanging out of a washing machine.
Removing Stains from Colored Clothing
Woman holding a dog in arms.
Removing Pet Hair from Clothing
Man Holding Burger with Mustard Stain on his Tie
Removing Mustard Stains from Clothing
Removing Graphite (or Pencil) Stains from Clothing