Keep Paint Samples to Coordinate Home Purchases

I always keep paint chip samples from the paint I have used in various rooms of the house in my purse. I write the room on the back. That way I can always hold the paint chips up against rugs, curtains, towels, pictures, etc. when I'm out shopping or at flea markets, garage sales, or thrift stores to see if an item will coordinate. Saves me from purchasing items only to get them home and see they don't quite fit in.

By thriftygirl39 from Columbus, OH

This is a great idea! I am in the process of painting all the rooms in the house and that is a great idea for when I go to look for linens and such! Thnks for sharing

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating AdviceJune 2, 2010
Crafts Using Fabric SamplesFabric Sample Quilt
Crafts Using Fabric Samples
Painting Tips and Tricks
Painting Tips and Tricks
Sample Sized Beauty Items
Using Beauty Samples
Beautifully, yet inexpensively,  decorated room.
Decorating Your Home on a Budget
🎉
🎄