Calling My Husband Home

We live on a acre of land with no close neighbors. My husband is an outside person. When I want him to come in and eat I use my car remote and start the horn. If it is important I start the horn, turn it off and start in again until he comes in. He can hear the horn up the road to the mail box. This has saved me a lot of steps.

By Hazel Rabenaldt

Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

What a great idea! Will have to try this, as we are in same situation here on 5 acre goat farm. Thanks! :)

That is very clever. One thing I remember when I grew up in the country was that we had an old bell attached to the back porch and whenever it was time to come inside my mother would ring it. I think it added a rustic look to the house as well.

Kitchen with lights on.
Kitchen Lights Don't Work When it Rains
Kenmore Refrigerator
Kenmore Refrigerator Not Cooling
Pastel swirled marshmallows in various shapes.
Making Homemade Marshmallows
Cell Phone User Making call with Card
Saving Money on Phone Cards
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 24, 2016 at 9:18:08 AM on 10.0.1.69 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.