Scenery: Grand Tetons (Idaho)

This photo turned out so beautiful I just had to share it. Taken from the Idaho side, going north toward Yellowstone and looking east toward Wyoming. I am so blessed I get to see this at least once a week.

By Diane

Just thought I would let everyone know that the link leads to another photo of the Tetons from the Wyoming side with a fence in front. The picture I entered this time was the one from the Idaho side without a fence in the foreground. I hope that will clear things up a bit.

April 15, 2011 Flag

This is a picture I took in June 2010. It is of the Grand Tetons, near Jacksonhole, Wyoming. I love the wooden fences in the front. The mountains were beautiful to see in person, and I loved photographing them.

By Candace

Scenery: Grand Tetons in Summer

Answers:

Scenery: Grand Tetons in Summer

We visited Jackson Hole a couple of years ago and this brought back memories. Beautiful country. I love mountains. (01/19/2011)

By drmeidl

Scenery: Grand Tetons in Summer

Lovely photo. I like the fence in the foreground too, Candace. Gives perfect perspective. Thanks for sharing.
(01/19/2011)

By MisMachado

Scenery: Grand Tetons in Summer

Thanks so much. I loved taking pictures of the Tetons, it is wonderful to photograph something so beautiful. (01/20/2011)

By **Candace5**

Scenery: Grand Tetons in Summer

Thanks for letting me see this beautiful scene through your eyes. You get a big thumbs up for that! (01/21/2011)

By JustPlainJo

Scenery: Grand Tetons in Summer

What beautiful scenery. I also love the fence. ;) Thanks for sharing this with us. (01/22/2011)

By tobeamiss

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Photos SceneryApril 15, 2011
Girl in a red coat giving to the Salvation Army.
Idaho Christmas Charities
Craters of the Moon National Park
Mini-Cassia, Idaho Frugal Travel Guide
Whistler Peak
British Columbia Frugal Travel Guide
Colorado
Colorado Frugal Travel Information and Photos
🎉
🎄