Steamer is Not Steaming

My steamer is not steaming as it did when new. Is there a solution to this problem?

Patty from Memphis, TN

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

It may be full of hard water build up. I put vinegar in mine and let it heat up and then rinsed it well with water. You could also try C.L.R remover. Either way, I bet that is the problem.

All I know is that coffeemakers need some vinegar now and then or the taste goes bad.

Steam Cleaner
Steam Cleaner Doesn't Release Steam
Home and Garden Repair MachinesNovember 4, 2008
Corn Soup
Corn Soup Recipes
Steamed Vegetables
Steaming Vegetables
Hot coffee mug on wood table.
Removing Heat Marks from Furniture
Antique Steamer Trunk
Determining the Value of an Antique Steamer Trunk
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 11:51:41 AM on 10.0.2.236 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.