Looking for Selvage Edge Fabric Scraps

I'm looking for sources of the selvage edge scraps trimmed off quilting yardage. It can be any length, but I'd like to have widths of about 1.5 to 2 inches. I especially like selvage with the color dots and writing on the edge, but any will work for my project. Thanks to anybody who responds!

By Kukutu from Belmond, IA

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Google fabric mill ends and you get a list of possibilities. One of them has what you are looking for, I think, but I can't remember which one.

sewing machine
Using Fabric Selvage Edges for Crafts
Crafts SewingAugust 27, 2010
Food Scraps
Uses for Food Scraps
Potholders From Fabric Scraps
Making Potholders From Fabric Scraps
Rust stains around tub faucet.
Removing Rust Stains from a Bathtub
Fabric Covered Card
Making Fabric Covered Cards
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 18, 2017 at 12:25:23 PM on 10.0.2.50 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.