Front Load Washer Makes Noise During Final Rinse Cycle

My Kenmore front load washer makes a lot of noise in the final rinse cycle. Can anybody get back at me with suggestions?

Thanks.

By Eric from Reno, NV

Hi Eric,

Have the feet been balanced? Perhaps there needs to be some compensation made for a slightly uneven floor. My suggestion would be to set a level on the top of the washer as you adjust the legs until it tells you it's level. Hope this helps.

Otherwise you may just type into your search area, the name of your product to take you to the makers site and it will tell you where to look for the model and serial numbers on the machine and you can download a free manual for that machine if it's not too old. This will have a trouble shooting area in the manual that will make suggestions that could very well help you with this problem. Good luck.

It would be very nice to know if this helps :).

Marie

Hi Eric,

That is exactly how the problem with my washer started. It was noisy for a few months then started banging a it spun. It got so bad I had to stop using it. Research lead to bearings going out which is not a cheap repair. Rather than waste money on it I bought a top loader for less than the repair cost. Hope your problem doesn't escalate the way mine did.

Sherry