Barnelli's Baked Spaghetti

Do you have a recipe for Barnelli's (Portlllo's) baked spaghetti? Thank you.

By irenet from Carol Stream, IL

This is the way I make my baked spaghetti. In a pot or deep skillet brown your hamburger, pork sausage or chicken. drain fat. add 1 can of Hunts spaghetti sauce meat flavor (you can use Rague or any other brand. I find Hunts to be the cheapest). Add two big pinches of sugar, 1 tablespoon garlic powder, 1 minced onion, some Parmesan cheese, about a table spoon of dried Italian seasoning. Let simmer while making spaghetti. Cook spaghetti, rinse the starch off in a colander. Put it in the pot and mix with sauce. Add to casserole dish. Completely cover with mozzarella and bake at 350 F. for about 40 minutes. Keep an eye on it you want the cheese to just start to brown.

Thank you - I'll try it. Irene

Food and Recipes Recipes Copycat EntreesSeptember 5, 2009
Spaghetti Dinner
Spaghetti Dinner Recipes
Spaghetti Sauce in Terracota Pot
Spaghetti Sauce Tips and Tricks
pot of chili con carne
Chili Spaghetti Recipes
Spaghetti Taco Recipes
Spaghetti Taco Recipes