BathroomHome Improvement

Removing a Glass Door From a Tub

I'm in the process of selling my home and the hall bath is really small. To make matters worse, the tub has a sliding glass door which makes it look even smaller than it is. My question is: If I remove the glass door and put a curtain, how would I hide the holes from the glass door so the tub won't look tacky?

PD from GA

Answers

i'm guessing the holes are on the top of the edge of the tub. you could get some of those sticky strips, like you put in the bottom of the tub so you don't slip. it's even a good idea to do this if you have kids or older folks that use the edge to steady themselves. they would look like they belong there and they come in colors for every tub.

if the holes are on the wall, you could put one of those towel rings there to utilize the holes and have extra towels easy to reach.