Fred (Cat)

Fred is a four year old Mutt (or Moggie as the Brits say). Fred decided to 'move in' about 3 1/2 years ago. He was given to the people who lived across the street from us, but he didn't seem to care for them at all. He was an outside cat and had bad fleas.

When it was apparent that Fred refused to stay home, the neighbors finally asked us if we would take him. We vetted him and had him neutered, and now he lives inside (with 5 other cats and one dog).

Fred is a sweetie who loves to play with fuzzy mice, and sneak up on the other cats. He has a really loud purr that can be heard several rooms away.

By MB Norton

I am voting for this one. I love to see pictures of cats sleeping, here is a picture of our cat, Tiger.

Thanks for sharing!

Robyn

Reply Like this photo? Yes
Anonymous

Fred is adorable and I'll bet he feels as if he's in kitty heaven living in your home! I absolutely love his sleeping position, pink nose and pink paw pads. ;-)

Thumbs up for Freddie.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

About two years ago I adopted a cat that looked like Fred. We had 5 others and he decided he wanted more attention, ( I guess) He showed up at a neighbors house and not knowing where he came from she kept him. I worried about him, wondering if he was ok when the weather got cold last winter. She told me the other day she had had a new cat for about a year. All of her's had died from old age. In talking to her I found out it was my Milow. I was so happy to know that she had him and knew she would take good care of him.

Reply Like this photo? Yes