Buddy (Shih-Tzu/Poodle)

Buddy is a 2 year old Shih-Tzu/Poodle. We adopted Buddy from a rescue organization in Algonquin, IL, who had saved his entire litter from a puppy mill. We adopted him when he was ten weeks old, and he weighed less than three pounds.

He loves to chase tennis balls and play tug with anything; stuffed animals, rope toys, and socks are his favorites. He is a bit spoiled, he always wants to be in the middle of whatever we are doing and is always up for belly rubs!

Snuggling is also a favorite pastime for our two-year-old, twelve pound furbaby.

By Amy from Rolling Meadows, IL

What an adorable little man he is! I just want to reach through the screen and give him a cuddle. But since I can't, please give him one for me.

Photos Pets DogsNovember 11, 2009
organizing pet toys
Organizing Pet Toys
Donating Used Stuffed Animals
Donating Used Stuffed Animals