Free Samples at Walmart.com

Can anyone tell me how I can get to the site for WalMart Free Samples. I have tried. It said "Free Samples", but never showed anything below that. Where are the Free Samples? Thanks again.

By angelheart from Clyde,Texas

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Here is the link Angelheart

http://instores  ree-samples.aspx

I have the same problem. Using links doesn't help for me. I used to be able to go to the WalMart site and go to free samples, and they would ocme up, but for almost a year they haven't. Last summer I started getting pornographic popups on my computer, and I paid an individual to come and take care of that, and since then I can't get the WalMart samples, and a few other sites that I used, on a regular basis. It seems like this guy has dropped off the face of the earth now. When I complained ot him about the WalMart samples, not showing up, it was like he didn't comprehend what I was saying, as long as it said free samples, everything should be OK. Sounds like "male" thinking to me. lol.

walmartwire.com

http://www.ratracerebellion.com/ This is a work from home site BUT they have a FREEBIES section under "bonus resources ". look on the left side of the page near the bottom. They send me a lot of free stuff from walmart.

Don't know if this helps but http://www.thefreebieshop.com/ has direct links on their home page to individual free sample pages on Walmart's site.

May 30, 2009 Flag

How can I get free samples from Walmart?

By Tltraylor from Youngstown, OH

Answers:

Free Samples At Walmart.com

http://walmart.triaddigital.com/In-Stores-Now-free-samples.aspx (04/28/2009)

By Anonymous

Free Samples At Walmart.com

I actually got three things in the mail today having requested them on the Walmart freebie site. Got a sample of Zyrtec, a sample of Total Cranberry Crunch cereal, and a sample of Rachel Ray's Nutrish dog food. I check the website often and they are always updating it with new samples. It is a win, win situation. (04/28/2009)

By southeastgeorgiapeach

Free Samples At Walmart.com

When you have Walmart's website. Type in "free samples" in the search box and then it will give you a box above the items they are trying to sell you and then you'll be able to choose what free samples you would like to get.

Thanks Amuck, for the direct post. I forgot to check what was new lately. (04/28/2009)

By kghsave

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

April 28, 2009 Flag

Free stuff! Go to Walmart.com. When it comes up, type "free samples". When the proper box comes up, you'll see all sorts of freebies that will be sent to you (do remember they must have a birthdate indicating that the requester is an "adult"). I haven't bought toothpaste and a lot of things for months, got them free! Enjoy!

By Gedo3 from Jacksonville, FL

Answers:

Free Samples At Walmart.com

I have been receiving great free samples through the Wal-Mart site for months. I check it often because the items change frequently. (08/07/2007)

By Debbie52

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
FreebiesMay 30, 2009
Crafts Using Fabric SamplesFabric Sample Quilt
Crafts Using Fabric Samples
Sample Sized Beauty Items
Using Beauty Samples
Perfume Sample Bottles
Using Perfume Samples
Parking Lot of Large Walmart
Saving Money at Walmart
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 12:03:43 PM on 10.0.2.236 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.