Poll: Do you grow any of your own fruits and vegetables?

Today's poll asks: Do you grow any of your own fruits and vegetables? Submit your answer below:

If you have any feedback about this poll, feel free to post it below in the feedback forum.

Actually, I have an apple and plum tree that the landlords put in our yard, so I am taking care of them! I am looking at getting the "patio" strawberries & blueberries (to keep away from deer) and a dwarf lemon tree for my kitchen, which gets a lot of sun.

we grow green peppers and tomatoes.

peppers are cut up and frozen for cooking until our next garden is planted.we made homemade salsa put it in ice cube trays to freeze then popped them into a ziploc baggy or food saver bag os as we needed or wanted salsa it was just a few steps away

I only do veggies and herbs. I plant in container pots. Grow tomatoes (plum, cherry and beefsteak), peppers (bell and cubanelle) and parsley and basil. This year, may try other herbs. One year I grew lima beans and string beans. There is nothing like a "real" veggie. Can't wait for this years crop.

LI Roe

You bet I do! Although I have just a small back yard (and a dog that needs his room), I'm in there every year getting my hands dirty...veggies, flowers and herbs. Even throw in a plant or two of watermelon on occasion. Last year, I even planted a small stand of white corn. Poor dog though...He gets less and less room every year. Have to rework my flower beds though. The Shasta Daisys are taking them over. Had to take out one of my seven rose bushes though to regain some room. Two of my roses are climbers called Don Juans. They're a beautiful red color but are very hard to care for. Sometimes they get stunted or have black spots, but when they're 'feeling good', they put on a beautiful display over my metal trellis.

Thanks for letting me post.

Mary M.

Woman juicing fruits
Cleaning a Juicer
washing fruits and veggies
Washing Fruits and Vegetables
Fresh Fruits and Vegetables
Adding Raw Food To Your Diet
Sun Drying Fruits
Sun Drying Fruits and Vegetables