Molded Corned Beef Salad
- 1 1/2 cups V-8 juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (3 oz.) pkg. lemon gelatin
- 1 can corned beef
- 2 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups celery, diced
- 2 Tbsp. chopped green pepper
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
Heat V-8 juice and water. Dissolve gelatin in hot liquid. Let cool. Shred corned beef. Add all prepared vegetables and shredded meat and chopped eggs and Miracle Whip to the cooled gelatin. Pour into mold.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
This is a very good, yet different salad.
Total Time: 30-45 minutes
Yield: 6-8 servings
- 1 3oz. pkg. lemon gelatin (dissolved according to direcitons) ($.89)
- 2 Tbsp vinegar
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can corned beef, broken up ($2.00)
- 1 cup celery, cut fine
- 3 hard cooked eggs, chopped ($.40)
- When gelatin is partially set add the mayonnaise and other ingredients.
- Serve with hot bread or warm crackers.
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on November 30, 2016 at 8:54:18 PM on 10.0.2.48 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us