Saving on Car Washing

What is a cheap way to wash a car?

By britan from Wonthaggi, Victoria, AU

We wash them at home, with a bucket and dish soap. We rinse with the hose, but keep the hose off when not in use.

I read about this tip; use a tank sprayer (like for bug spraying). The fellow said he filled it with water, wet down the car, I don't think he even used soap. Used a brush or cloth that would not scratch the auto and then sprayed it clean. Very little waste. Sounds great - try it!

Old fashioned type here. I use water and soap and sponges. Why not? It's kills 99% of germs, I use this idea throughout my whole house with hot water. Why not kills 99% of germs. Be frugal. Why not settle for something everyone once used. A little bit of bleach in the toilet and tough stains, and rubbing alcohol for the mirrors, a little bit in luke warm water. If your hands are sensitive I suggest using gloves.

This is how I clean. Oh, soon I'm going to start buying sponges and rags instead of paper towels. I'm cheap lately. Good for the economical times.

Washing a Blue Car
Car Washing Tips and Tricks
Home and Garden Cleaning AutoJuly 7, 2009
Saving Money on Car Rentals, Neon Car Rental Sign
Saving Money on Car Rentals
Finding an Inexpensive Car, Blue Volkswagon Beetle parked by a building.
Finding an Inexpensive Car
Buying a Cheap Car for First Time Driver, For Sale sign in Window of Used Car
Buying a Cheap Car for First Time Driver
Man Cleaning Car Interior
Cleaning Your Car's Interior
🎄
🍂