Rebates for Prescription Drugs

My husband regularly takes several prescription drugs. I have seen where sometimes you can get a rebate coupon for up to $30 on prescriptions - does anyone know if there is a website that you can check drugs you are taking to see if they qualify for such rebates? All of his co-pays just doubled so I am looking for ways to save some money. He already requests samples but they are not available for several of his medications. Thanks.

Starlight from North Platte, NE

go to http://www.needymeds.com. Look up each of your husband's medications. You most often can request free medications from the pharmacuetical companies Patient Assistance programs.

I do a google search for the drug by name. Name brand drugs often have a website, and if there is a rebate, that's where you'll find that information. I've done it with three drugs (all name brand), and I've found rebates on all of them. I doubt that you'll find any coupons on generic drugs, but that's worth a try, too, at the manufacturer's website.

TerryfromChilliOH

There are sites that list rebates/credits when you transer a med RX. I think the easiest way is to call the phar and ask them what type of incentive/coupon they have for transfering a rx.

also, check the local coupon ads - there was one this Sunday for $20 if I transferred an rx to that store.

that's a great link ! thanks ! i passed it on to everyone i know & said pass it on !! -- here's some from alexa related links - to go with it ! orgot about Alexa related links - so here's a bunch more !

http://www.alex  ww.needymeds.com

""