Rebates for Prescription Drugs

My husband regularly takes several prescription drugs. I have seen where sometimes you can get a rebate coupon for up to $30 on prescriptions - does anyone know if there is a website that you can check drugs you are taking to see if they qualify for such rebates? All of his co-pays just doubled so I am looking for ways to save some money. He already requests samples but they are not available for several of his medications. Thanks.

Starlight from North Platte, NE

go to http://www.needymeds.com. Look up each of your husband's medications. You most often can request free medications from the pharmacuetical companies Patient Assistance programs.

I do a google search for the drug by name. Name brand drugs often have a website, and if there is a rebate, that's where you'll find that information. I've done it with three drugs (all name brand), and I've found rebates on all of them. I doubt that you'll find any coupons on generic drugs, but that's worth a try, too, at the manufacturer's website.

TerryfromChilliOH

There are sites that list rebates/credits when you transer a med RX. I think the easiest way is to call the phar and ask them what type of incentive/coupon they have for transfering a rx.

also, check the local coupon ads - there was one this Sunday for $20 if I transferred an rx to that store.

that's a great link ! thanks ! i passed it on to everyone i know & said pass it on !! -- here's some from alexa related links - to go with it ! orgot about Alexa related links - so here's a bunch more !

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/r ... d_links?q=&url=www.needymeds.com

""

Hand holding out 2 dollars.
Finding and Using Rebates
Health & Beauty Prescription DrugsNovember 2, 2005
Prescription Drugs
Getting Help Paying for Prescription Drugs
Disposing of Prescription Drugs
Disposing of Prescription Drugs
Recycling Prescription Bottles, Prescription Bottles on White Background
Saving Money on Prescription Drugs
Prescription Eyeglasses Sitting on Eye Chart
Saving Money on Prescription Eyeglasses
🎉
🎄